If you’ve ever read an article about the Metaverse recently, you’ve probably noticed that looks basically the same as Ready Player One, where people live in the virtual world with virtual reality. However, we think that it should take more time for more advanced technology development so we can fully achieve that Metaverse world. Also, immersive virtual worlds set a high-cost barrier for people to entry (hardware from VR). Therefore, we believe that the current Metaverse experience is still the Internet experience, where we are still sitting in front of the desktop/mobile screen.
MetroGalaxy is a metaverse project that uniquely blends a social platform together with an online virtual game that lets its players role-play as anyone they want, do anything they want in an ever-expanding decentralized world.
MTG is legit NFT Metaverse games out there. People can live out of it by playing games.
In my view, MetroGalaxy is a metaverse project that uniquely blends a social platform together with an online virtual game that lets its players role-play as anyone they want, do anything they want in an ever-expanding decentralized world. Currently, it is being developed on Avalanche. It has so CLEAR AND potential ROADMAP
Through this Roadmap, I believe that MetroGalaxy is going to infinity and beyond.
- In May 2022, MetroGalaxy focuses on community growth initiatives and published a whitepaper and Roadmap
- In June 2022, MetroGalaxy sales 20,000 First Gen Metronions and sales METRO Token publicly
- In July 2022, MetroGalaxy Alpa release, METRO Staking, and Metronions Accessories Release
- From Q3 to Q4 2022, MetroGalaxy marketplace release, MetroGalaxy Beta release, Guest system updated with rewards, and seasonal Metronion accessories release
- From Q1 to Q2 2023, MetroGalaxy Land Whitelist, MetroGalaxy 1.0 Release, MetroGalaxy Land NFT Release & Seasonal Land Accessories and full questlines with professions.
- From Q3 to Q4 2023, “Build Your Own” Creation TooÏ, New Maps, Questlines, and In-game Features (ex. marrying another Metronion)
- From Q1 to Q2 2024, In-Mame Social Applications (ex. Dating App, Content creation tool), Web3 & Dapps integration research and Seasonal accessories and land decorations
- From Q3 2024 & Beyond, More In-Game Applications, Maps, Games
Fundamentals of MetroGalaxy
MetroGalaxy is built as an MMORPG game where users can join with their own characters (called Metronions). Users can connect their Web3 wallet to join the open world and able to do a vast variety of activities likes:
- Explore the MetroGalaxy world with multiple zones and maps.
- Meet up with pals or find new friends in the world.
- Grow and customize your own character with a progression and professional system.
- Earn in-game money and ingredients to craft new NFTs by doing jobs and completing quests.
- Playing mini-game with friends, forming a team, and competing with others to win the prize pool.
- Create your dream home with your own land.
- Join the governance and build the game with our game builder.
- And so much more.
Besides, The token of MetroGalaxy is METRO, which is a utility token that can be used for multiple purposes in the MetroGalaxy world:
– Used to exchange for Metronions, accessories, and items on the marketplace.
– Required to craft new items, or to summon more Metronions.
– Used to reward players when they achieve some milestones or have the top ranking in the MetroGalaxy world. Furthermore, we would like to give `METRO` to everyone who contributes to the MetroGalaxy ecosystem.
– `METRO` holders gain access to the extra maps, with a higher chance to acquire more in-game resources.
– Used to compete in minigames, or to join in special events.
– Staking to earn rewards or get a chance to participate in future land sales.
– Governance voting.
`METRO` is also collected as fee in the MetroGalaxy ecosystem:
– 2.5% fee on all marketplace transactions.
– Fee to craft new items or to summon more Metronions.
Tuyen Dinh Anh – CEO, Co-Founder
He is a Marketing and Business Development specialist with 5 years of experience in growth hacking and product management. Two years of experience in growing blockchain products. Kyber Network & Krystal DeFi Alumni.
Quang Nguyen – CTO, Co-Founder
He is a full-stack engineer with 5 years of experience in software development and blockchain. Dapp builder, Kyber Network Alumni.
Hoang Le Minh – Head of Product
He had 10 years of experience in game design and project management. He has strong skills in product management and game publishing.
Sang Trinh Cong – CMO
He had 5 years of experience working in the Crypto market. In addition, I used to do marketing for projects such as Contentos, Huobi VietNam and UTU.
Minh Pham Hoang – Business Development
He is an enthusiastic young marketer with a great passion for gamefi, and is now working as a full-time business development.
Giang Nguyen – Game Developer Lead
She is a senior game developer with 6 years of experience working with Unity. She has built projects which achieve 10+ millions downloads on AppStore and Google Play Store.
Long Dang Hoang – Game Server Developer
He is a senior game server developer with 7 years of experience. He has strong skills in backend development and database management.
Vu Nguyen Duy – Art Director
He is an experienced leader in game development with excellent management skills and a strong artistic eye. He has hands-on experience with game projects on e-wallets in Malaysia, in which he has the leading role in managing marketing design, concept art games, and visual design.
Linh Nguyen Thu – Game Artist
She is a passionate artist with a love of games, anime, and manga. She started drawing because she likes to see the world from a different angle. She hopes her works encourage people freely explore themselves.
Anh Mac Van – Game Artist
She started drawing when she was 2 years old. At that time, she has drawn on everything, even the furniture in her parents’ house. Until now, being a mom of 3 kids she still continues to draw. She never ran out of love for drawing.